Following from our last post, we thought we'd tell you a little more about Art Deco, which these earrings are inspired by.
1. Art deco is based on geometrical and mathematical shapes.
2. Art deco was originated in the 1920s which is why you could imagine earrings like these on a flapper dancing the night away.
3. Art deco originated in Paris by international expositions of modern industrial and decorative art.
4. Art deco was often shown through crystalline and faceted forms.
5. It was regarded as an electric form of elegant and stylish modernism.